Start a new topic

To Do List

Maybe I am missing something, but from my digging in here there is nowhere that I see a list or even a calendar view of what is "to do" or even just "due today." The level of detail you could use this system to is quite impressive but with that in mind, it would be hugely beneficial with that many clients, projects, boards, etc... to not have some way of knowing what I need to do for each of them today, or this week. Is this something that I am just too new and somehow overlooked? I tried looking through the compare plans to see if that was in there somehow. I see that the free plan doesn't have assigning projects but I don't see if there is anything like that which would come from having it assigned to me.

I AGREE, AND IS A MUST HAVE. IF NOT, WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF ASSIGNING DUE DATES FOR TASKS, IF YOU CANNOT SEE WHAT´S DUE FOR TODAY.

I agree. Having a calendar view that is like a planner would be incredible! Something that could show all project items that have a due date or planned start date, as well as an email notification option for those items.

Login to post a comment